Why Hire a Real Estate Coach?


There is a lot of value in hiring a real estate coach. Today I’ll share what you stand to gain and what you should think about before hiring one.

Schedule a Free Business Consultation


Today I want to let you in on what you should know before you hire a real estate coach.

First, do you even need a real estate coach? Even the greats like Tiger Woods and other major athletes have multiple coaches. Coaching is definitely a good way to help hold yourself accountable for your activities and to keep you in line with what’s happening in the current marketplace. With their help, you can understand how to navigate market trends and agent-client interactions.

The great thing about RE/MAX Millennium is that I offer coaching to any agents who want to come to my office. I will teach you and help you grow: I’ve coached with more than four other national coaches, and I even have a coach right now who I’m helping on a weekly basis. 

I can share tips and tricks I’ve learned over the many years I’ve been in the real estate industry, working with professionals in prospecting, referrals, team-building, and more. I’ve spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on coaching, and I’m prepared to give you access to that pool of knowledge.
I offer coaching to any agents who want to come to my office.
However, if you want to hire a coach, just be aware that it can be costly. Make sure you understand that it’s a time commitment; you might be on a weekly or monthly call or you might get homework assignments. If they’re good, your coach will hold you accountable.

You’ll also want to have a clear perspective on your goals. There are different types of coaches who specialize in different areas, so you’ll need to know what you want to learn from them and why before you select one to hire.

Finally, you’ll need to reach out and get testimonials from the coach’s clients, or else speak with agents who have worked with them, in order to make sure their process is legitimate and that they have successfully helped agents grow their business.

As a coaching expert, I’m happy to sit down with you and help you. If you have a question about a specific coach, I’ve done research on almost all of them, and I’d gladly share my thoughts with you. Please feel free to reach out to me by phone or email. I hope to hear from you soon.