Boost Your Productivity Using These 2 Tips


If you want to increase your productivity, I highly recommend that you implement the two things I’m about to share with you today.


There are a number of things you can do to increase your productivity without increasing the number of hours you spend working. 

My first recommendation for boosting productivity is by implementing a tool called "Dominate Your Day", or DYD. This tool prioritizes your day by listing the six most important dollar-producing activities you should be taking on. The tool also outlines your goals. If you’d like a copy of this, please let me know and I’d be happy to send you a copy.
Time blocking is the greatest productivity booster I can recommend.
The second recommendation I have for increasing your productivity is carving out your calendar and implementing time blocking. This is a tip you’ve probably heard time and time again, but that’s because it works. Agents who time block can double or even triple their success. Time blocking is as simple as assigning specific tasks to specific hours of each day. 

For example, my team and I have a huddle from 8:30 a.m. to 8:45 a.m. every single day. Of course, it’s also important to block off time for leisure, family, and vacation. I actually recommend blocking this time off first. Time blocking is the greatest productivity booster I can recommend. 

If you have any other questions or would like more information, feel free to give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.