You’re Invited to the Annual Commission Update Course


You are invited to the annual commission update next Thursday, February 15 at our office. Doug Barber will be teaching!


I wanted to personally invite you to the annual commission update course next Thursday, February 15, at our office.

Our office is located at 9362 Grand Cordera Parkway (Suite 100). Join us from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. We will provide a light breakfast and a little bit of a light lunch.

The good news is that this course is only $30. I was able to get you a discounted rate.

RSVP now because space is limited.

RSVP here. Hurry up because space is limited, and we need to know how much food to buy.

Doug Barber from Rawhide Realty will be teaching the course, so make sure you sign up!

If you have any questions in the meantime, just give me a call or send me an email. Otherwise, I’ll see you on February 15!