6 Books That All Successful People Should Read




There are a number of different books that have helped me take my career to the next level. Here are six of them.




One of the biggest sources of inspiration and motivation for me is the books that I’ve read. There are a number of books that I can point to that have helped me grow both professionally and personally. I believe that reading is a key to success, which is why I have a library for my team that is always growing. Here are a few of my favorite books that taught me countless lessons about real estate and business in general:

1. "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill
2. "Millionaire Real Estate Agent" by Gary Keller
3. "How to Win Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie
4. "The E-Myth" by Michael Gerber
5. "Eat That Frog!" by Brian Tracy
6. "Fanatical Prospecting" by Jeb Blount

Reading these books will help you take your business and transform it into a career and a lifestyle that will help you build the life you want. These are just a handful at the ones at the top of my list, so if you have any suggestions, I’d love to hear them. If you have any other questions for me in the meantime, don’t hesitate to give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.