Recruiting Books That Can Change Your Real Estate Career


Which books are you reading to grow your business and help you grow as a person? I have a few suggestions for you today.



Today I want to go over a few books that have helped me grow my business and grow personally. Check them out or get them on Audible.

I believe that reading is key to success. We do have a library for our real estate agents that we are constantly adding to. Our agents can check these books out at any time.

Now, here are my top picks:

1. Napoleon Hill’s "Think and Grow Rich”
 

2. Gary Keller’s “The Millionaire Real Estate Agent.” This is a must-read for any real estate agent looking to build their business.
 

3. Dale Carnegie’s “How to Win Friends and Influence People.” This book will help you communicate, get people to work with you, and negotiate.  
I believe that reading is essential to success.
4. Michael Gerber’s “The E Myth.” This will help you take your career and turn it into a duplicatable business. While Gary Keller’s book is geared towards real estate agents, this book can help any business owner.
 

5. Brian Tracy’s “Eat That Frog!” This book is all about doing the things that you don’t want to do first and getting them out of the way.
 

6. Jeb Blount’s “Fanatical Prospecting.” All real estate agents should love prospecting, and this book offers plenty of useful tips to help you.

Again, these are just a handful of the books at the top of my list. If you have read any of these or have any other suggestions, I would love to talk to you. Just give me a call or send me an email!