How Can You Achieve All Your Goals in 2017?


If your business and personal goals are falling short year after year, I want to share how I can help make sure 2017 doesn’t follow suit.

GET YOUR TICKET TODAY
RSVP ON OUR FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE 

I have found that the only people who I’ve met who spend more time, energy, and money on life development than chiropractors are Realtors. However, like chiropractors, very few of them are very successful.

Over the past 15 years, I have poured myself into life development programs and boiled things down to a simple truth. This has allowed me to be in the top 1% of my profession.

So I am reaching out to you, a local Realtor in my community, to try to help you operate in that top 1% as well. Frequently, when people pursue life development, they set huge goals without building a lifestyle that is congruent with actually achieving them.

I’ll be working with you to figure out your core values, and from there work on things like exercise and nutrition. I’ll be teaching you about super brain yoga, which is a way of repatterning your nervous system. Nerves that fire together wire together and help you achieve your goals.

Using the most advanced neurological techniques, you will be taught to use your body as a physical instrument of transformation to reach your goals. 



Join us for Your Year in Balance to learn how to make 2017 your best year yet.


Finally, we’ll create a habit tracking system. Your values, exercise, and nutrition will be accounted for when creating a system that you will track day to day, week to week, month to month, and yearly in order to make 2017 your best year yet.

To get started, join me for the Balance Wellness Center’s upcoming event, Your Year in Balance.

What: Your Year in Balance hosted by Dr. Scott Gamm D.C.
When: Saturday, February 4th from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Where: Jason Daniels & Associates at RE/MAX Millennium
     9362 Grand Cordera Pkwy Ste 100
     Colorado Springs, CO 80924

Please RSVP by calling (719) 265-0115, sending an email to balance@balancecolorado.com, or by clicking this link that will take to you the event page.

I hope to see you there! If you have any questions in the meantime, don’t hesitate to give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you!