Want a Free Ticket to the Upcoming Dave Ramsey Event?



I’ve got some great news to share with you today. On Thursday, November 10th, America’s most trusted voice on money, Dave Ramsey, and nationally syndicated radio host Chris Brown are bringing a brand-new Smart Money event to Colorado Springs. The response to this event has been incredible and it’s almost sold out!

Luckily, we have 50 free tickets to give away to you. The event will take place at 6:30 p.m. on November 10th at the New Life Church (North) in Colorado Springs and we are excited for you to join us. I wanted to do this as a way to give back to my clients, friends, and community. 

When I got into this business, I was a single father with two boys, $50,000 in debt, and these tips I learned from Dave Ramsey helped me get out of debt and allowed me the financial freedom to give back today. 

To register for these free tickets, follow this link. We only have 50 and they will go fast.
 

If you have any other questions for us in the meantime, give us a call or send us an email. We look forward to hearing from you!